Materialisation 1.16.5-1.16.4 mod adds several new tools for you, which allow you to create a variety of tools from a variety of materials, using quite interesting mechanics. Now the player will have to create templates, which later, when combined with the material, turn into ordinary blanks, and then into a tool.
You can combine materials for making items, for example, to craft a metal stick, but the working surface of the tool is made of gold or diamond. The author added such features for all conventional ores, but additionally provides ores from other modifications, for example, it will get additional features if the ores have the following names: Aluminum, Brass, Cobalt, Copper, Electrum, Iridium, Lead, Osmium, Palladium, Platinum, Silver, Steel, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten and Zinc. And to have a little fun, you can use Nether, Glowstone and Vibranium ores (Create legendary weapons from the recent Nether update and weapons of the gods from marvel).
How to install Materialisation
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: shedaniel