The MineColonies 1.16.1-1.15.2 is a colony simulator that adds a new survival mode and it will generate random buildings, workers and guards in the world of Minecraft. Use these locations to create fully functional and interactive cities in the game. You will be able to establish your own life inside the city, give work to the residents and gradually expand.
To start the colony development process, just find and activate town hall. This will gradually expand on its own, but if you properly allocate resources, set up business relations around the town hall, hire and dress defenders in strong armor, then all this will speed up the improvement process several times.
- Fully functional colony based around your town hall
- Guards that protect your colony (and you) from the enemy
- Train your guards up and equip them with armor and weapons to make them stronger
- Complete freedom for the placement of buildings
- Build entire resource chains, linked together by the Delivery Man
How to install MineColonies Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- For 1.14.4: Download and install Structurize
- Download a mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods