The MineTheftAuto 1.15.2-1.14.4 is a pretty good resource pack that will transform vanilla textures in your game to different weapons and building blocks from GTA! This will make a lot of changes to the game, and at the end will make Minecraft in the style of Grand Theft Auto.
You will have more than 30 new models of modern weapons, vanilla mobs replaced with characters from GTA, updated GUI and HUD. Now you can easily recreate the game world from this game. But all this will have standard behavior because you will need to install additional modifications to make it work correctly.
Texture Pack Features
- Instruments have texture weapons
- Ender Stone and Lapis have a texture logo
- Changed sounds
- New mob skins
- Shaders (Heavy version)
- All blocks have new textures (Heavy version)
How to install MineTheftAuto
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download Resource Pack
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks
- In the game settings, select the desired resource pack