Mining Lantern 1.16.5-1.12.2 adds a very convenient lamp that emits light around the player while in his inventory. The lamp itself will be displayed on the player model, and its texture depends on whether it is turned on or off.
This has many decorative features, for example, the lantern can be installed on boats or in another desired location. This way you can build beautiful beaches or lakes with glowing boats. You can also open a special inventory by pressing sneak + right click (V button for the old version). There are slots for adding fuel. To turn off / turn on lantern just right click. To remove the feature of refueling, use the configuration file.
How to install Mining Lantern
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.