Mo Creatures 1.12.2 is a one of the best modifications that contains a huge list of additional animals from the real world. Now you can meet more familiar animals that are found in your daily life. They can be used as additional sources of food and other resources, or for example to build new farms or get unique Pets.
Among the new animals you will meet: Elephants, raccoons, moose, stingrays, crabs, crocodiles, komodo, hares, polar bears, grizzlies, turkeys, butterflies, goats, dozens of colorful fish, snakes and a few new monsters (Orcs, werewolves, mine monsters, etc.).
How to install Mo Creatures
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.