The Mob Battle 1.19.4-1.14.4 mod adds several magic wands with different features. The first has a feature to arrange a battle between mobs and bosses, the second wand can heal mobs, and the third option has a lot of damage to kill any mob with a single hit.
This contains additional sticks that are auxiliary. Use different wands to make massive battles in your world, so it’s a lot of fun.
How to install Mob Battle
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
This mod has been one of my favourites since the older versions, but now that I had to switch from Forge to Fabric, I can’t use this anymore. Which is quite sad, actually. It would be really nice if you could consider making this mod available for Fabric too.