With the MoreBows 1.15.2 modification, your game will have an improved bow that can accommodate up to 10 levels of improvements! Upgrades will have three levels: among them, increasing the speed of the arrow, increasing accuracy, and also an explosion when hit. To create an improvement, you will need to find a broken bow, and then craft the desired item!
Advanced bow can also be obtained simply by crafting it. Next, you will need to craft slots for improvements. The more expensive the slots, the more upgrades you can put inside the bow. Some of the improvements require very rare ingredients, so this is a great adventure mod that will make you go on a journey for resources.
How to install MoreBows
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.