This modification will create statues from Easter Island! You can find these unusual statues on beaches or mushroom islands, they will have their own gravity and their own unique sound of the music block, and during the full moon they will randomly move, slightly scaring those who decided to put them on their base as decorations!
- It is rarely found on sites on beaches or more often on mushroom islands
- Can be greeted once a day
- Will randomly move during the full moon
- Have a unique boom noteblock sound
- Can be used to create an iron golem
- The impact of gravity will cause great damage when falling on objects.
How to install Moyai
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: MehVahdJukaar