The Name Pain 1.20.4-1.19.4 is a very useful and informative modification that has the features to change the color of the name tag during when a player or mob takes damage. This will change the usual white color to red.
Now you will be able to get data more quickly and accurately about which of your friends received damage or know more precisely whether you caused damage to mobs or monsters. It also highlights the name tag for friendly mobs that take damage from monsters, so you can move away in time or heal an ally.
How to install Name Pain
- Download and install Forge with Cloth Config or Fabric with Fabric Modloader, Cloth API and Cloth Config
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: naqaden