Now your world of survival will be a little more complicated, but more diverse. New mobs are always good, because they can be tamed and used for useful purposes. Tigers are able to survive on their own, without your intervention, because the new functionality of the add-on allows it in version 1.8 and higher.
- Each tiger has the ability to self-generate in the biomes. You can also spawn them with eggs in your creative inventory
- Yellow and white tigers can be tamed using cooked meat
- Tiger has a behavior similar to dogs and can perform the same function.
Use tamed mobs is very profitable, because their strength will grow significantly and they will be great defenders for you and your home.
- Health: 45
- Attack damage: 5
- hey eat raw meat.
- Health: 70
- Attack damage: 9
- They eat raw meat.
How To Install Addon?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay”