NicoFruit 1.20.4-1.8.9 is a very clean resource pack that has some improvements for weapons, armor, items and other elements that are used in the PvP arena, namely for BedWars mini-games. Now you can get more advantages over other players, thereby getting more prizes and experience, as well as huge popularity among other PvP players or even bloggers.
This texture pack has collected as an improvement to speed up the frame rate (FPS Boost) and the player will also be provided with several backgrounds for each of the arenas (Depends on the time of day) which will turn boring BedWars into a very beautiful and epic arena where it will be a lot of fun to spend time.
Additionally, new effects were created from the use of a sword, pickaxe, axe and arrows from a bow. Now it has a more green-blue color instead of the standard brown-white. This allows you to clearly understand whether you hit or it’s just the effects of potions on the enemy.
There are also some changes for ore blocks, now you will be able to understand much faster what type of precious ore is hidden on the blocks or is located at a great distance. This was made possible by using a monotone line along each of the contour blocks.
In addition, for the Java version, this pack has a lot of Optifine HD features and settings that slightly stabilize the blurr, as well as remove unnecessary microparticles (Sprites) which makes it much cleaner to see the parameters of the opponent’s hills points as well as his animations.
For Bedrock/MCPE version, you won’t need Optifine because shaders work offline and this is a little different from the Java option.
It is also worth highlighting the 1.8.9 version of resources that are a little heavier and more epic. So if you want to get more performance, then you should use the latest version of textures.
How to install NicoFruit
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!