With the No Hostiles Around Campfire 1.16.4-1.15.2 modification, hostile mobs will no longer spawn around the campfire. You can set the range of this function yourself (by default: 48 blocks, minimum 1, maximum 128). As soon as mobs enter this radius, they will start receiving fire damage for half a minute. After this time, the fire will go out.
This is a very useful tweak that has many realistic features that relate to survival in the wild. In total, there are 3 parameters that the player can customize, for example:
- burnHostilesAroundWhenPlaced – enables or disables burning mobs inside the radius
- burnHostilesRadiusModifier – changes the damage priority (the closer the mobs are to the fire, the more priority they will be)
- preventMobSpawnerSpawns – disables the ability to generate mobs from spawners inside the radius.
How to install No Hostiles Around Campfire
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Install Collective
- Download a Mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\ Roaming\.minecraft\mods
Created by: Serilum