Using OpenSecurity 1.12.2 modification, you will get completely new blocks that are focused on the safety and protection of your buildings. These items are designed to work together with the mechanisms of an equally popular the Open Computers modification.
This is most likely an add-on, but it has a lot of features that will greatly simplify the survival and control around the house. Use the cameras to observe monsters in certain places, or to observe the yield of farms and the performance of other mechanisms.
How to install OpenSecurity
- Download and install Forge
- Install Open Computers
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.