Addon will add several varieties of these monsters. In the future, the list will be expanded. Currently there are 5 different Ore Pets, such as diamond, emerald, gold, etc. Each Has its own strength and texture.
- This mob has the ability to generate in a certain area, because since Minecraft 184.108.40.206 Addons significantly expanded its functionality
- Ore Pets have non-standard shapes and textures that are very similar to regular blocks. They are easily confused with blocks of ores, but their red eyes impersonate the enemy
- New mobs perfectly diversify the existing monsters from dungeons and caves. Even if you find precious diamonds, you have to fight with the defender of precious ores
- Can be tamed. Use diamonds or other appropriate minerals to feed Ore Pet. He will follow you and defend against enemies.
Ores Pets Stats
Each monster has the same life reserve, but has a different attack power:
- Diamond – 7 damage
- Emerald – 6 damage
- Gold – 3 damage
- Iron – 6 damage
- Redstone – 4 damage
How To Install Addon?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay”