Caracal 22.214.171.124.4-1.18.2 modification is designed to add steppe lynxes to your game, which you can tame using fish, chicken or rabbit! It will also spawn on its own in the savanna of the biome and will be able to become your faithful pets, just like wolves!
Additionally, there are a huge number of 3D models of clothing and accessories that the player can put on his new pet. To do this, use nametags, sequentially adding or leaving empty fields. Thus, you can give a thematic look to the caracal, for example, dress it in the style of Christmas, Halloween, Summer, etc.
- No nametag
- Commander (or peaceful to make it peaceful)
How to install Caracal
- Download and install Fabric or Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: AqUpd, SociopathyKathy