Passive Pets 1.15.2-1.14.4 modification is designed to add for you sixteen new Pets that will follow you everywhere!. Unlike wolves, they are passive, never die and will always be on your side!
The author has collected the best creatures that are popular in Internet memes or in popular games. For example, you can tame babies from Creeper, Enderman, Wither, Tree, Ghast, and Skeleton; tame companion cube from Portal games; make a goldfish walk behind you in an aquarium; Mimic companion from Dark Souls; and you can also tame a vanilla mini iron Golem, macaque, and pengwin. Use special items to tame the right creatures with a small chance.
How to install Passive Pets
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.