The mod will allow you to perform various parkour tricks from the Assassin’s Creed game. Now moving around the game world will become much faster and more efficient. You can also create custom mini-games that use these jump mechanics.
- You can capture blocks using SHIFT (Default)
- If you hold the block, you can go higher by using the “Left ALT” button or go lower by using the “X” button
- To avoid taking damage when falling from a height, you can use the rolling mechanics. To do this, spam the W+W buttons before landing on the ground.
How to install Parkour
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods