Passthrough Signs 1.19-1.12.2 is a fairly simple but useful tweaks mod that will allow you to interact with various objects and blocks using an intermediary in the form of signs. For example, you can open the chest by clicking on the plate placed on it.
Useful signs was designed to simplify your interaction with various vanilla objects, because now you can quickly open the single and double chests with certain items that you have specified on the signs, or for example you can create a redstone – command blocks mechanism with different inscriptions on the signs and then it will immediately work if click on these signs (or do something else, you can troll other players)
How to install Passthrough Signs
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Girafi