Pirates 1.12.2 is a great modification that is designed to add new sea adventures, and it will add a lot of elements dedicated to the theme of pirates. Now in Minecraft You can spend more time exploring the seascapes to see the pirates and fight them for unique and cursed relics with guns.
You will be able to try out a new pirate telescope and even a ship’s gun, and not just drink rum and ring the bell. Ghost ships will start generating in all the seas, which are guarded by dangerous dead cursed pirates, and there are also chances of generating more legendary pirate ships.
How to install Pirates
- Install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.