The PlayerAnimator 1.20.1-1.19.4 is a very advanced mod that has a huge number of functions so that you can set animations for parts of the player model. Now you can change the location of the model depending on the time, thereby creating beautiful animated videos, something like Mojang creates its trailers for global updates.
As you know, the player model is divided into 6 parts: head, torso, right arm, left arm, right leg and left leg. The functionality of this modification allows you to rotate each of the parts in the direction you need. You can also create loops, repetitions, or simple movements along coordinates. This is all created using Java scripts. It is worth noting that this is intended only for interaction with the player model, so if you want to script other mobs, you will need to install Geckolib. You can combine animations from other mods, such as Emotecraft.
How to install PlayerAnimator
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: KosmX