Pocket Storage 1.18.1-1.15.2 – is a very interesting modification containing portable storage for you, which will allow you to get rid of the problem of constantly filling the inventory with the same items, because it has the feature of storing up to 100 thousand of the same type of items in one slot.
The storage has four levels, they will differ in the number of available cells and the possible number of items for each of them! Use this to significantly speed up the collection and transfer of items if you have huge farms or technology mods.
- Level 1: 8 slots, 255 items per slot.
- Level 2: 16 slots, 4095 items per slot.
- Level 3: 32 slots, 65535 items per slot.
- Level 4: 64 slots, 1048575 items per slot.
How to install Pocket Storage
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Flanks255