With just one Pokeball and Poketraps command block, you can make a pokeball and catch any mob inside it. Now it will become more convenient and fast to move animals and monsters from one place to another. You can also install the Pokemon mod to catch themed creatures inside the pokeballs.
How to use Pokeball and Poketraps
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever