Portable Nether 1.16.5-1.15.2 modification contains portable disposable portals into Nether World (Just click the right mouse button and you will teleport to another dimension). Such microportals are very useful in cases when the player needs to get a small amount of resources and after a short time will return back.
Additionally, you can craft Nether arrows, which has the feature to teleport creatures or other players to the Nether World. These arrows are very unbalanced and require a lot of expensive resources for crafting them. Creatures trapped into another dimension can be useful for the player if you prepare everything necessary for their survival.
How to install Portable Nether
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: katzenboy03