Project Lambda 1.12.2 modification contains all the weapons, armor and mobs from the famous Half-Life game. There are as many as 5 new variations of mobs with different behavior! All guns have fully functional features, just like in the original game.
There is a small disadvantage, for example, the player can only get items using creative mode. This modification is also suitable for creators of various maps that like HL1 and HL2, as well as HL Alyx.
List of Items and Guns
- Colt Python
- Franchi SPAS-12
- Glock 17
- Gluon Gun
- H&K MP5
- HEV Suit
- MK2 Grenade
- RPG Launcher
- Satchel Charge
- Sentry Gun
- Snark Hive
- Tau Cannon
How to install Project Lambda
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.