Earlier versions of the game were famous for projects such as: Equivalent Exchange 2, so ProjectE 1.18.2-1.12.2 is a complete analogue of this option, but only for a newer version. This adds new matter, magical artifacts, stones, and transmutation tables that combine with vanilla resources and items to produce super-durable and multi-functional options.
Now you will have access to a variety of armor sets, upgrades for standard items, and other non-standard features for using familiar tools. Most of the crafting recipes require a lot of resources which is an excellent balance because you will need to spend a lot of time and effort to craft devices that can destroy dozens of blocks in a matter of seconds, or for example, the player will receive a resist to absolutely any type of damage.
How to install ProjectE
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: SinKillerJ