With Quick Shulker 1.19.4-1.18.2 modification, you will be able to quickly open the shulker box or ender chest without placing it in the world! For convenience, you can bind the quick access buttons to the chest using the keyboard or mouse when it is in your hand or in your inventory.
There are several options for opening:
- Pressing a key while holding a block
- Press RMB, holding a block
- Pressing a key by hovering the cursor over a block in the inventory. You can set the button and disable unnecessary options in the modification config file
How to install Quick Shulker
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Kyrptonaught
I downloaded the Mod for Fabric 1.16.4 but if try to open the Shulkerbox, then nothing happens. How can i open the Quick Shulker Settings like in the Screenshot?
You need to install a Mod Menu that opens config files: https://pcminecraft-mods.com/mod-menu-mod-minecraft-1-14/
Thank you so much! I hope it’ll work now!