With the installation of Real Survivor 1.20.1-1.12.2, in addition to the long-familiar hunger indicator, there will also be three completely new ones: energy, gas emissions and body cleanliness. All of them will depend on many factors and seriously affect you with a variety of effects, when you reach the minimum threshold values.
Now it will become much more difficult to survive because the player will need to bypass difficult areas of the terrain so as not to get dirty, eat only at a certain time to avoid excess gases and balance physical indicators so as not to waste too much energy on jumping, sprinting, etc.
How to install RealSurvivor
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: gmff