Redstone Gauges and Switches 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a modification that will add many measuring devices and mechanisms for activating Redstone signals. Now the player can significantly expand the vanilla Redstone schemes to make it a more advanced technology that will make your survival modern and easy.
At your disposal will be all sorts of pressure gauges that measure power, indicators that show whether there is a signal at the moment or not, as well as conventional and pulse switches that activate signals. In addition, it contains timers, light sensors, humidity sensors, capacitors, transistors and other primitive but reliable microstructures that will allow you to create the most complex mechanisms.
How to install Redstone Gauges and Switches
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: wilechaote