Here Ring of Attraction 1.19.3-1.17.1 is another port of a separate ring from the gobber 2 modification, which when enabled (Shift+right mouse button) will pick up all the lying items to the player for the fastest collection of resources.
This ring is very balanced and it will not affect the gameplay in any way, it will just save a lot of time. You no longer have to run for a long time around the garden or in the mine to pick up items, just put on the attraction ring and it will attract items from a long distance.
How to install Ring of Attraction
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: kwpugh
This does not work with Forge just FYI
Added forge option
Message: Incompatible. Made for a different version of Minecraft. It says made for version 1.2.8 in the mods box when you click the mods box to see what mods you are running. Using forge.
Will try fabric as having items 2 inches away in game come to me is more important than a minimap 🙂
Okay, the mod works for 1.16.4.
I must have installed the forge mods not quite correctly the first time. Instructions would be nice on which .jar to install, which not to install, and how to install it (detailed instructions–not “install it”-I’m not a mind reader).
Thus is a great site, but lacking in great instructions.
I cheated myself some lapis lazuli to see if the recipe would pop up and it did. The ring worked as described. Very happy to have items come to me and not have to chase them in water and on land. Saves a lot of time.
Cheat yourself the items to make this ring when you start the game. The game is miserable without it.
Thank you, Hesher!