Science Zero 1.17.0-1.16.221 – this technology addon adds to the game a new recipes and items for crafting. It is designed to make the Minecraft more realistic, for example to get gunpowder you will have to do more actions with different ingredients. Most of the actions associated with Chemistry and chemical reactions. For security reasons, this content has been removed from Minecraft Education Edition.
- Added new items and crafting recipes
- A more realistic system for creating the mixtures and liquids
- Coal can be obtained by cooking wood in a furnace
- An interesting chemistry system for obtaining ingredients
- To create gunpowder, the first step is to extract sulfur (found in swamp biomes) and break it into powder with a hammer. Next, you need to craft an empty bottle and combine (in the craft slot) urine with water to obtain nitric oxide, put it in the craft slot to get nitrogen dioxide.
- Next, mix nitrogen dioxide with water to obtain acid nitric. Get sylvite and crush it with a hammer into powder. Mix the resulting powder and acid nitric to obtain potassium nitrate. In the crafting table, place 6 potassium nitrate, 2 charcoal and 1 sulfur powder
How to install Science Zero
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)