Honeybees Addon will replace in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft PE) some blocks and items with things like beehive, honeycomb and so on. And of course, there are some limitations to be aware of.
For example, bees will only appear in caves (as they replace bats), and beehives can only be placed on jungle trees (as they replace cocoa beans).
- BumbleBee – replaces bats
- Stinger – replaces the wooden sword
- BeeHive – replaces cocoa beans
- Honey – replaces cocoa beans / brown dye
- Honey Cookies – replaces cookie
- HoneyComb – replaces brown baked clay
- Dried HoneyComb – replaces brown glazed ceramics.
How To Install Mod?
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)