Mob Randomizer 1.17-1.16 mod will bring your minecraft world to life by adding a large number (up to 1,000) of mobs with unique textures, damage, loot and health. The addon configuration will allow you to configure spawn as follows: 100, 500 and 1,000 units of mobs are simultaneously near you.
Since there will be more mobs, it will be more interesting to play, because you will have to face enemies at every turn, and this will make you survive in a world full of threats.
- Feature to spawn more than 1,000 mobs
- Unique textures for each of the mobs
- More horror because it will be everywhere
- Random damage, extraction and health points
Despite the fact that the addon does not use a lot of resources it takes some time to load because of the textures
How to install Mob Randomizer
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)