If you are tired of monsters that do not allow you to live quietly, just try Scarecrow 1.17.0-1.16.221 mod and forget about them forever in Minecraft Bedrock. The addon adds 5 kinds of scarecrows to the game, the first one that scares away most monsters (not scaring away: Witches, Illagers, Creepers, and Phantoms) has 15 kinds for coloring to choose from.
- The Witch Scarecrow scares away witches, pillagers and spiders by throwing harmful potions.
- The Creeper Scarecrow is used to scare away creepers. It can also be blown up with flint and steel.
- Phantom Scarecrow scares away phantoms that fly in the sky.
- The Illager Scarecrow scares off pillager mobs.
How to install Scarecrow
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)