If you’ve ever dreamed of having a creeper as a pet, then Keeper Creeper 1.17.0-1.16.221 mod gives you that opportunity in Minecraft Bedrock. Many say that it is dangerous because they explode but now you have the opportunity to try your luck and tame the creeper with a TNT block.
- Tame creeper is not so easy, because for each block there is a 30 percent chance that it will not explode and everything will be successful.
- When you have tamed the creeper, it will fight for you, destroying enemies by blowing them up.
- If you want to blow them up yourself, just light the creeper with flint and steel.
- They can be found in the taiga biomes, at least – on the sunflower plains.
How to install Keeper Creeper
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)