After installing the Silent’s Gems 1.18-1.17.1 a new types of ores and blocks will be generated inside the game world. This will serve as strong ingredients for crafting tools, weapons, and armor sets. 13 new ores will be mixed at different levels of the dungeon.
Additionally, the author has provided various features for ores, for example, it can be used simply for decorative purposes or to get various effects (Chaos ore), and there are urns with souls (Used as storage capacity like a shulker box).
How to install Silent’s Gems
- Download and install Forge with Silent Lib (Contained inside the archive) and Silent Gear (Optional)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: SilentChaos512