Gems & Jewels 1.18.1-1.15.2 modification is designed to add a huge number of new ores for you, the extraction of which will allow you to get many different types of jewelry! By using this, you can improve your armor and weapons, giving them a unique look!
In total, about 20 precious minerals will be added, including: topaz, peridot, aquamarine, zircon, alexandrite, tanzanite, tourmaline, spinel, black Opal and others. Now mining will become the main and most profitable activity for each player, because you can craft more than 100 new items, among which there are just beautiful and very durable options.
How to install Gems & Jewels
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.