Haema 1.18.1-1.16.5 modification allows the player to become a real vampire! To do this, you just need to find blood and make an injection. This transformation will give you a lot of quite useful skills and immunity to various threats, but it will also lead to many unpleasant vulnerabilities and changes in gameplay features (for example, you will be hunted by teams of vampire hunters)!
To become a vampire, find vampire blood in dungeon chests or less frequently in random structures, and this is also available from a peasant cleric. Then create a vampire blood injector and use it on yourself, this will only work if the player has the strength II effect. To restore life points, you will need the blood of animals, use Shift+right button. Some of the animals give better blood. The villagers can summon vampire hunters if they see you using the villagers.
How to install Haema
- Install Fabric and Fabric Language Kotlin (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: the_will_bl, azazelthedemonlord