Simplex Terrain Generation 1.16.5-1.16.4 will allow you to create a world with a completely new generation of landscape, characterized by greater detail and maximum realism. With this modification the terrain will control the biomes, and not vice versa.
Total created more than 11 custom terrain which are divided into specific regions. Each region has a duration of 30 to 60 points of y coordinates, for example the largest custom terrain is Snowy Taiga, Wooded Mountains, and Mountain Edge because it has dimensions of more than 55 y points.
How to install Simplex Terrain Generation
- For 1.15 install Fabric
- For 1.16 install Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.