Simply Jetpacks 1.17.1-1.12.2 is a very interesting and well-designed addon for Ender IO/Thermal Expansion, that will allow you to create a set of jetpacks with completely different characteristics and appearance, as well as working on Forge or RF energy.
This type of energy is fully compatible with Redstone Flux modifications, so you can mine special RF energy for powering jetpacks. Additionally it contains fluxpacks that can use your inventory resources to fly.
How to install Simply Jetpacks 2
- Download and install Forge
- Install Ender IO or Thermal Expansion
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Tomson124