Simply Tea 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a simple and very realistic food mod that adds a usual tea to the game! To enjoy its taste, you need to try to grow or find a tea tree, cut its cherished leaves and create tea bags yourself, which must be brewed in a pre-created and even heated teapot.
This contains about 6 different types of tea, which differ in leaf color and effects. Now you can grow more useful trees that will not only provide wood but will also be one of the easiest ways to quickly get boosters.
How to install Simply Tea
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: KnightMiner, EpicSquid315 and elucent_