Solar Generation 1.19.1-1.12.2 is designed to add a colored varieties of solar panels in the form of blocks and helmets, thanks to which you can comfortably receive FE-energy. The characteristics of the panels will depend on their type (color).
Solar energy can be stored in some containers that are somewhat similar to batteries. Then use the accumulated energy for your own needs, for example, you can melt the ore, use it for redstone mechanisms or combine this energy with mechanisms from other modifications.
How to install Solar Generation
- Download and install Forge
- Install Silent’s Mechanisms (recommended)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: 3divad99