MCSR this is a universal 1v1 ELO rating mod that is designed for speedrunners to compete in the high-speed passage of Minecraft version 1.16.1. Now each of the players will get even more adrenaline and impressions from speedrunning, because you will see the location of your oponent and also have the opportunity to send him messages.
Here, one seed is used for all players (It changes once a season, when the leaderboard is reset), which allows you to study the routes a little (use a Casual mod for this) and only then try to score as many ELO ratings as possible. Each season is unique because the authors choose the most interesting seeds that have many tricks that speedrunners can use in their races.
Additionally it contains private rooms. This makes it possible to play on an independent server and be sure that your oponent will not cheat or use foreign mods. Also there you will find the ability to set the same seed for both players, as well as a bunch of settings, such as the choice of game time, show the coordinates of players, the status of achievements, etc.
How to install MCSR
- Download and install Fabric with SpeedRunIGT
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: RedLime, voidxwalker, OliverMCSR