BetterFps – Render Distance 1.20.1-1.19.2 is a mod that can be used to optimize the use of RAM in the game. That is, in the game you will increase the FPS and there will be no problems with the game or with the graphics algorithms. Additionally, by using this, you can say goodbye to problems such as lags, freezes, and other default errors. Moreover, each time you install a new mod, textures or skins, it increases the used RAM automatically.
As it became known, the default algorithm for generating chunks has a square shape. That is, according to the standard, chunks are generated both from the front and back, and from the left and right at the same distances. This mod took into account all the behaviors of professional players and determined the optimal shapes for generating chunks. Pro players look less on the sides and clearly know the way of movement, but they also often look back. So it was possible to optimize this by reducing the number of chunks generated on the sides and corners of an ordinary square. You can also configure it yourself, for example, stretch the form of generating chunks.
How to install BetterFps
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: someaddon