Staff of Building 1.17.1-1.16.5 modification is designed to significantly speed up the construction process by using special staffs. This allows the player to instantly place blocks from your inventory on a specific area (depending on the staff material!).
Basically, this tweak tool is used to complete large but logically understandable buildings, for example, the player can spend a lot of time to build a long wall, but the modification features identify this and in a matter of seconds will do the job for you.
Note that this consumes the durability of the staffs, so it’s a bit balanced for survival mode. Additionally, it has the feature that the block layers only have a single block type, so if you use different blocks in the layer, the modification will not be able to identify this.
How to install Staff of Building
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Draylar1