Structory Towers 1.20.4-1.19.4 is a very high-quality modification that contains a huge number of plot features for various custom structures. Now the player will be able to find out in more detail what happened in a particular place in the game world. This is a very unusual way to diversify your adventures.
Now, every time you go in search of resources, you can not only diversify the boring gameplay in search of chests in structures, but also learn more about the post-apocalypse that took place in villages. The authors tried to describe it as briefly as possible, but mysteriously. Also, the ruins contain many objects that have never been found anywhere before. This makes the ruins a very comfortable and atmospheric place where the player can settle down and spend the night.
The plot is based on the following parts: The “Mangrove Ruins”, “Northern Ruins”, and “Taiga Ruins” which are being updated and supplemented.
In total, at the moment it contains 10 structures/ruins that have the feature to be randomly generated in certain biomes with random damage and details.
- Boats are a small structure that can be found in the ocean, cold ocean, lukewarm ocean, deep lukewarm ocean and warm ocean biomes. Also it contains villagers and a lot of lanterns on board which makes it a very noticeable but at the same time a very beautiful object. Additionally, you can warm up at campfire on board.
- Fire Tower is a very frequent structure that a player may need to climb up and explore the area. You can also meet there a pillager and a lot of cobwebs inside. This structure is generated in old growth birch forest, old growth spruce taiga and old growth in taiga.
- Jungle ruins is a beautiful structure in the middle of a bamboo forest. The player can find a treasure chest, as well as a little experience points, because there is a zombie spawner under the clouds. It is mainly generated in the jungle, bamboo jungle and sparse jungle biomes.
- Northern ruin is the most frequently generated structure in plains biomes. It doesn’t have content yet, but it should turn into something interesting soon.
- Outcast villager desert is a very useful structure that is generated in desert biomes. In this building, the player can find extremely rare resources that are not found in such harsh areas. Additionally, you can chat with a villager inside.
How to install Structory Towers
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Mod created by Stardustlabs Official Site
Support my development, and get some recognition for it!