SuperAxes 1.16.5-1.16.4 is a more flexible modification containing special reinforced axes that have the feature to cut down an entire tree trunk as well as all its blocks automatically split into ready extracted resources.
The more expensive ingredients are used in crafting super axes, the less durability is spent. The author also provided a feature for setting up the collection of foliage, for example, after you cut down the trunk, the foliage will automatically instantly fall off and you can collect seedlings. In the settings, you can also specify the range of destruction of foliage. Also, when using the netherite upgrade, you can add additional damage to mobs.
How to install SuperAxes
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.