The Taming++ 1.16-1.14 addon will simplify the processes of domestication, controlling and riding mobs in the game. Now in Minecraft, you can ride without using a saddle, but without a saddle you can’t make a power jump (you still need a saddle for it). And you can also now tame the destroyers.
It is important to note that taming destroyers in armor can be dangerous because they still cause damage to the player before they are tamed, but they can be treated and tamed with sugar. Llamas (tamed) can be controlled with wheat, and pigs are controlled with carrots on a stick.
- Does not replace vanilla mobs
- Does not replace vanilla items and recipes
- Makes riding more convenient
- Destroyers can now be tamed
How to install Taming++
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)