TerraBlender 1.20.2-1.19.4 is designed to create or configure biome modifications, thereby you will be able to create separate areas that will not cause conflicts with vanilla biome generation. This is something like changing the core code engine, that is, creating vanilla modifications that generate a biome.
This was done by adding a unique “Climate” parameter which ensures uninterrupted generation of custom biomes among the default ones. You can also add a “Weight” parameter that will increase or decrease the chance of generating the selected biome among biomes with less “Weight”.
Basically it will be useful for creating modpacks and you can also use it when creating new modifications that contain many biomes.
How to use it?
This can be used on both Forge and Fabric API’s. The author has created a step-by-step instruction in which you can learn how to use it.
How to install TerraBlender
- Download and install Fabric or Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Snownee_, MalayP