Entity Texture Features 1.20.1-1.19.4 is a great mod to diversify the vanilla gameplay. Now mobs with absolutely random appearance will spawn in your world. This generates both random skins and changes the whole mob model. This will allow you to diversify each of the biomes, as well as make survival very unpredictable and mystical.
Additionally, it has the necessary features to add various microparticles to the mob model. To activate this, use the Mod Menu, and then select the desired features in the config file. The author also did everything possible to make the mod as compatible as possible with popular texture packs as well as with shaders. Most of the features are available after installing Optifine HD.
How to install Entity Texture Features
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: traben_0