Tinkers’ Defense 1.12.2 is an excellent modification that allows you to create shields from the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2. But to make it work, you will need to install Tinkers’ Construct as well. In total, it contains more than 28 new shields, which will be much easier to fight. There are 2 types of shields: round and regular, which differ in their properties and tactics of blocking attacks.
How to install Tinkers’ Defense
- Download and install Forge
- Install Tinkers’ Construct
- For 1.7.10: install Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.